The term warranty is applicable only if:
- Our products have genuine QC stickers pasted once a quality check is done.We request you to not accept products if the QC sticker is tampered or broken.
- If the product is not physically damaged/ tampered /burnt, including broken corners, visible cracks, connector pins damage, rusted, wetted, etc, then the warranty is applicable.
- Physical damage will be decided by ACE at our service center.
- If the product is within the warranty period (applicable warranty period varies based on product categories as specified below).
- The product claimed for warranty has already been attempted for repair (other than at any ACE’s service center), then the warranty is void, and the product will be considered as no warranty.
- Ensure that any remarking/ modifying of the original product brand label or date should not be done in product. If any tempering is found, the product will be considered as Out of warranty.
Dead on Arrival (DOA):
Points that make the product DOA:
- Products found defective or not working immediately on purchase, or within 7 days of purchase will be treated as a DOA.
- Invoice copy of the purchase bill will be necessary to claim a DOA case.
- A new product will be supplied in exchange for the defective product if the ACE (service centre) finds it to be defective; however, packing and accessories will not be replaced.
- In case of physical damage of the product it will not be treated as DOA. Even if a customer claims warranty after few minutes of purchase.
Please note that DOA is not applicable for onsite products.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization):
Service center shall repair the defective product and return it back within 7 - 10 working days from the day the defective product was received. Date that has been mentioned on the receipt will be taken up for reference and further evidence.
If the defective product is not repairable, ACE will provide an equivalent product or an upgraded product with nominal actual difference w.r.t. The prices.
Customer Induced Damage (CID):
Products that have been damaged will only be accepted for repair if it is possible (to be determined by ACE's service centre) and repair will be performed on a fee-based basis.
If the product needs to be fixed, the customer or dealer will be responsible for the cost of the parts, labour, and servicing; the client will be advised of this cost prior to the repair.
If the product cannot be fixed, it will be returned to the client or the retailer with the same flaw.
In the CID scenario, the product is only repaired at the ACE, H.O. Jaipur service centre. Only 7 to 10 working days pass after the damaged goods are received at the H.O.
Limitation of liability under product warranty:
ACE is not responsible for damage arising from failure to following instructions relating to the product's usage:
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product manufactured by or for Ace , that can be identified by the "Ace" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like; (b) Negligence; (c) Commercial use; (d) Modifications to any part of the Product; (e) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (f) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Ace or with improper voltage or power supply.
- In no event will Ace India be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Ace has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Please note that “YOU AGREE THAT ACE LIABILITY IN ANY DISPUTE WILL BE LIABLE TO AN EXTENT OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE ORDER OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE.”
- Ace will provide support services to ‘out of warranty’ products, provided the said products and spare parts are available in its inventory. In case of lack of availability due to the products/spare parts not being manufactured any more by Ace (due to reasons attributable to advancement in technology, innovation, new product launch, etc.), Ace , at its sole discretion, may offer to provide the customer with an upgraded product or a refurbished product. The cost of the upgraded product or a refurbished product, which is not negotiable, may vary from product to product and the customer will be required to bear the same.
*on-site warranty applicable to selected cities only.
**Terms and conditions of warranty are subjected to change without notice .
***While receiving product, if it is in very critical or non repairable condition; service center may try to repair it locally or can send to next level but if in case it can’t be repaired in natural condition (PCBA burnt, track, damaged, rust, etc.) then defective can be returned back to customer.
****Out of warranty products, once repaired from the service center will carry 1 month warranty only.